Where has the time gone?! I can’t believe I’ll be in Haiti tomorrow morning! Thank you all so much for your love and support the past few months, and for the prayers to come in the next week. I can’t wait to share this season of life with you and what God is doing in the nations!
For now, I am going to share some travel tips I’ve learned over the past year in missions:
– Travel size items are bae (Thank you Target travel section).
– Spotify Unlimited is bae (follow my Haiti 2015 playlist).
– Re-useable H20 bottles are baebae (save that money).
– Headphones or bust.
– Worry about having nice shoes. Who cares what your outfit looks like if you have blisters.
– The in flight wifi is not worth it, get some sleepytietie time in.
– Making lists makes a difference
– Praise whoever created international converters!
– Gum and men’s deo. Just do it.
Below are some more tips and tricks I put to use while packing for Haiti, enjoy!