I am a traveling photographer, military spouse, and mother. We JUST relocated from Tampa, FL to Spokane, WA while 30 weeks pregnant- thank you, Air Force. So, I may be a little hormonal and scattered right now, but I am so thankful to give all of it up to God and just rejoice during the waves and turbulence.
You’ll most likely catch me:
- editing a recent photo session in a local cafe
- burning a vegan recipe from Pinterest
- watching Twilight or playing Kingdom Hearts
- in a thrift store or the clearance end caps at Marshall’s
- nursing/ potty training/ singing peppa pig songs
But for real, daily life includes raising a bunch of babies, running my photography business, and building an encouraging community through this blog for other Christians, creators, mothers and spouses.
If you are a BRAND / LOCAL BUSINESS OWNER and wish to contact me to review a VEGAN product, host a giveaway, or sponsor a post, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org