It started months ago, looking for the perfect cross for our home. Unfortunately we couldn’t find one (hobby stores, department stores, christian stores, etc), so why not DIY it!? On our registry, we registered for tommy bahama goodies. I envisioned a kitchen that was bright, fresh, but not a hot mess of mismatched-ness. So, if you want to bring your own flavor to your family cross, here’s what you’ll need:
- Super Glue
- Wooden crosses (from Michael’s)
- Surface to work
Est Time: 20 Min (including dry time)
Lets get started!
- Have all of the above ready
- Paint desired base colors on each cross – Let dry
- Second coat – Let dry
- Add pattern – Let dry
- Add detailing – Let dry
- Glue from smallest to largest
- Add hook if needed (or drill small hole)
- Hang! Have fun!