Holidays can be stressful, especially when you have to catch flights to spend them with loved ones. As a new mom, there’s another level of stress when it comes to traveling; his name is Anakin. While I can’t control delayed flights, condescending comments from someone at the Thanksgiving table, or chili-like blowouts on the plane, I CAN control what I put into my body, and how to dress when nursing while traveling. Here are some nursing outfit ideas and an awesome savory and sweet Thanksgiving bowl!
Edgy & Coz y
- Fuzzy vest – great for warmth, using as a cover or pillow! Here’s the same one from PinkBlush
- Button up blouse – great for discreetly nursing
- maternity leggings – great for comfort and breathable
- Zip-up combat boots – easy to take off for TSA
- Diaper bag
Lightweight & Adventurous
- Elbow Patch Cardigan – great for light warmth. Similar styles available at PinkBlush.
- Camo loose tee – great for pulling down or lifting up to nurse.
- Maternity leggings – over-the-belly band is great for hiding tummy if lifting tee.
- Sandals – easy to remove for TSA
- Diaper bag
Sweet Potato & Ground Beef Bowl (vegan)
What you’ll need:
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 sweet potatoe
- 1/2 bag of Beyond Beef (plant protein)
- vegan mozzarella cheese
1 – Cut veggies to desired sizes
2 – Put sweet potatoes in a skill with oil of choice (I used olive oil)
3 – Mix onion and peppers in when potatoes reach desired taste.
4 – Add frozen Beyond Beef three minutes before removing from skillet
5 – Add salt and pepper, mix
6 – Add mozzarella to melt
Super thankful for PinkBlush for collaborating on this post for you guys! Enjoy!